Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday night

I am writing because I need to post. I really have nothing too important to say but I promised myself I would post more often so here goes.

I can't believe it is already Sunday night here in our house. The kids are in bed and the man is out for some guy time and I am home alone. I love having time by myself. I miss him when he is gone but being with me is good as well.

I spent today taking care of things around the house that I have put off. I might actually get the laundry done tonight and the bathrooms are clean. This is a feat for me lately I have just had too much going on and no real motivation to get anything done.

I feel like a fog has been lifted and I am finally ready to take care of a few things that have been nagging at me. I am hopeful this week will be productive. I will keep you all posted! :)

No comments: