Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ben's First Day of School


Monday was Ben's first day of Kindergarten. I was very sad, he was little nervous, but we both did really well. I managed to drop him off without crying, but started crying as soon as I was in the car driving to work. So sad to see him growing up so quickly! Seems like just yesterday he was born and I was holding him in my arms for the very first time. It is unbelievable to me how fast the time goes!


Getting ready to walk out the door.
Daddy and Bubba
Ben and Mommy
Bubba and Sister
Bubba outside his classroom.
Benjamin sitting at his desk.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Awe! What a big boy! Next week that will be me. 3rd grade and kindergarten. I will just have the three year old with me. They are growing up so fast and THEY don't want to slow down. I am already getting weepy that Michaela will be in school full time.

Cher said...

What a handsome Kindergartener you have there. He looks ready to conquer the world! :)