Friday, March 19, 2010

Door closed...waiting for the window

I hate to harp on what's going on these days, BUT....

I am still dealing with the loss of my job. The depression of the whole situation just hit me this week. I thought I was okay but apparently I really am not. Every day it is a struggle just to get out of bed and take my meds that keep me going. I have really never lost a job before, and especially one that I loved and thought I was doing a good job at.

I know that the feelings I am having are not true intellectually, but the depression starts to make me believe they are who I am. I am not worthless, I know that, but I am having a hard time really convincing myself.

Everyone loses a job at least once in their life right? This is just my time, right?

Where is my window? I need to find my window. I think it is in the fact that I get to finally be a stay at home mom, but this scares the crap out of me as well.

So now I am waiting for the window, but maybe I should be looking?

3 comments:

The Next Phase said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to just say hang in there. This is depressing and just believe that your window will open.

Cullum Family said...

thanks so much!

小研 said...

Do not delete this article, there is ad-supported access to 500 U.S. dollars reward, activity time to 2010/12/31 the end of this period we will have staff members from time to time to visit, hope you have the opportunity to receive prizes!

關鍵字行銷 網路行銷 軟體行銷 搬家 活水機 濾水器 淨水器 1069 GUCCI GUCCI包 GUCCI包包 LV包 LV LV包包 除腳臭 自慰器 情趣用品 情趣商品 跳蛋 按摩棒 高雄監視器 監視器 監視器材 監視攝影 網路創業 當鋪 當舖 流當品 特賣會 團體服 免費廣告 佛具 加盟 臭臭鍋 加盟 火鍋 期貨 婚紗 情趣用品 情趣 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 減肥 豐胸 整形 電波拉皮 雷射溶脂 飛梭雷射 私密處保養 seo 104 104論壇 seo 行銷軟體 免費網路創業 網路賺錢