Monday, February 7, 2011

Book Recommendation

The Cow in the Parking Lot.

This is what I have most recently read. I have a problem with anger. This is not really a shock to those closest to me. It is part of my bipolar issues. My mania come out in anger. I have been working so hard on controlling it and learning new strategies to help. Medication does a lot but I still have anger issues. I have read ALOT of books on anger management. I have taken a little here and there, but this one is by far the best. If you have problems with anger or know someone who does... GET THIS BOOK. It says something about Zen in the title. Please don't pass it by because you are not Buddhist. I am not Buddhist, and this book did not make me become one. It is just good sound advice about anger and managing it.

Enjoy, its a great read!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Dear Cullum Family,
Thanks ever so much for the wonderful review and recommendation of our book. I am so glad it's been helpful to you.

Could I possibly persuade you to post it as a Reader's Review on Amazon?

Thanks again,
Susan Edmiston

Me said...

Absolutely I will post a review on Amazon. I loved it and it has helped me tremendously. I am rereading it again right now and I find that more and more of the content sinks in each day. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!