Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Brothers and Sisters


Okay...I am baffled by the relationship between siblings. Seeing that I have none and Chris has none we really don't know what to expect, and they surprise us DAILY. One minute they are having the following conversation...
Emily: "I am NOT talking to you, BUBBA"
Ben: "It's sideways"
Emily: "NO, its upside down!"
Ben: "I am TRYING to help you! It is sideways!"
Emily: "I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU, IT'S UPSIDE DOWN!"
Ben: "UGH"
Then about five seconds later...
Emily: "Bubba, you want to go play with me?"
Ben: "Sure, what do you want to play? Batman and Batgirl?
Emily: "Sure!"
I am convinced that the Lord created siblings to teach us how to forgive one another. Ben and Emily forgive one another so easily. If only I could learn this lesson so easily now. Do you suppose that is why the Lord gave me two?

No comments: