Friday, November 21, 2008

Flashback Friday

I realize this is not the best photo in the world. It is so dark. There are just very few pictures of me. I am usually behind the camera and taking pictures of others. This was taken about 9 months ago at the Sweetheart Dance at the kids' school. There is one of me and my sweetie as well, but I am saving that one for a later post. Look at how cute Emily is! You will notice that my hand is balled up into a fist. This is not because I am mad, but because Emily has a habit that drives me NUTS! She has done it since she was a very small baby, 4 or 5 months, I believe. She will take my hand and pick under my fingernails with hers. As I am typing this it is giving me the willies. So whenever she has access to my hands like that I have to hide my fingernails from her. She has gotten better, but if she is stressed out she still does it.

No comments: