Friday, May 29, 2009

Flashback Friday!

I am taking a break because it appears as though our server at work has gone down, so I am not able to continue the marathon working session that I have been doing for the last week. Darn! I will have to just post to my blog! :)

Lately I have been thinking about the kids when they were really little. This flashback is from when Emily was about a month old. Ben was such an easy baby, and Emily was the opposite. I remember being so tired all the time. These pictures were taken by me and daddy. It was a rare moment of calm with Emily. Actually, I should say that she was always calm as long as I was holding her. She just wanted me to hold her all the time, and I had other plans. I miss those days now. Back then I just wished for them to be over. Isn't that the way it always is? You think things are just horrible and you wish for something easier or better, and sometimes miss out on something wonderful. Well, this is exactly how it was for me with Emily's first year. I am sorry Emily. I love you little girl and I would not trade you for anything.

Trying to get a few minutes with the boy while I help Emily too.
Brotherly love...he decided to get down and try to make her smile.

Rare moment of calm when she was not in my arms.

Trying to read to Ben and you can see her kicking me...probably thinking...wait a minute...You are supposed to be holding me! :)

This was a picture I took of Molly and Ben when they had a little play date at our house. And yes I went over board with the crafts for two kids who were only 18 months old. But they had fun making little Halloween frames. And I had fun being with Ben for the afternoon and daddy took care of Emily. She screamed the whole time, poor daddy, she stopped immediately when I took her.

No comments: