Monday, January 5, 2009

Life Changing Yahoo Group

Okay, so I found my cousin that I had not spoken to in about six years on Facebook. I LOVE Facebook for this reason. I also found my first college roommate, and I get to communicate with others that I love on this fun networking site.

Anyway...Kandi told me about a website that changed the way she looked at housework and helped her get her house under control. I went there, and I will tell you...it was Life Changing! I joined the Yahoo Group.

This Life Changing Yahoo Group is www.flylady.net . Check it out if you have the problem of being overwhelmed and trying to keep up with your house and all the work that goes into it. I am on Day One. But I look forward to Day Two! :)

3 comments:

eleventhirtysix images said...

Ah yes... I've been a devotee of Flylady for a few years. Of course, you couldn't tell b/c my notebook sits collecting dust on the shelf - but it DOES WORK!

You just have to do it. Which is where I mess up.

Me said...

well...i have not even made it to the control journal step yet...still just trying to shine that sink! lol

Unknown said...

I feel so honored to be mentioned in your blog. Love you, cousin!!!!