Friday, January 16, 2009

Wow

I can't believe that I only posted three times this week, and not at all to my other blog. I am sure my one friend who religiously reads that one is dying to know what is going to happen next to that band of criminals. :)

I have been sick this week and totally gave myself permission to post or not post whatever I felt up to. I forgot today was Friday so all you fans of flashback Friday will have to wait until later today when I am at home and can find something interesting to post.

I don't have much to say today except that I making one of my goals a reality. Well, I should say that four women that I love dearly from all different parts of my life are making that goal a reality. Last night was our first night of our Bible Study. We are going to meet every other Thursday at Starbucks and I have named our group Thursday Night Coffee. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for all of us!

For those of you who may be interested we are going to be reading and studying my favorite book from last year, The Shack. I have been wanting to do a study with this book since I read it. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

K, L and M said...

you are too funny!! I had just checked for an update on "The Heist"...then came here...hehe..hopef you're feeling 100% soon...I"m at about 80%!

Me said...

i hope you make it to 100% as well...i am at about 85% today...little better than yesterday...i will get another couple of posts for the heist this weekend...i need to wrap that thing up :)