Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lunch with Pooh and Friends

On Monday we had lunch with Pooh Bear and his three friends, Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet. This was the lunch I really wanted. I love all these guys! I always have loved them. Eeyore is my favorite these days. I love how all these characters represent different feelings. Eeyore is gloomy, Pooh is happy, Piglet is scared, and Tigger is excited. I tend to be gloomy at times so Eeyore is my favorite! But having said that, I have all these feelings so they are all my favorite! Enjoy the pictures.

Look at the happiness!
Emily loves hugging all the characters. They were like big stuffed animals to her.

Look at Em hugging his leg.
Tigger is daddy's favorite.
But then again, we all LOVE Tigger! Doesn't everyone? Look at the happiness!
Gotta hug Pooh Bear. He is so huggable!
We all love Pooh Bear!
Piglet was Ben's favorite. We also realized that Emily blended right in. She was wearing the same color pink as Piglet!

No comments: