Monday, February 16, 2009

My friend is published!

I am so excited! A friend that I had the honor of meeting when we lived in College Station is now published. I got an email today about the availability of her book. I am so excited that I went right to the website and ordered it. I have to support fledgling writers, right? :)

I can't wait to read it. It is a book all about motherhood and the humor involved with raising kids. She has five of her own. Three of which I have met. All of them are adorable. I miss her and wish that we lived closer. I don't know if we could be farther apart, she lives in Washington and I live in Texas. What a trek!

Anyway her name is Kersten Campbell, and you can find out all about her at her website. She also has two blogs:
http://kersten4.blogspot.com and http://motherhoodsupportcenter.blogspot.com

Her book is called Confession of an In*sane Mother. Check it out!

Congrats, Kersten! I am so proud of you for following your dream and making it a reality! You are an inspiration as a mom and a friend! Thanks for sharing yourself with us.

1 comment:

Romy said...

Thanks for telling us. I will try to browse it..