Monday, June 1, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

These pictures are out of order, but you will get the idea. Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend Emily and I went to lunch with Addi, Cathryne, and Jack at Gloria's. Then in the evening we went over to the Beck's for some outdoor fun. Garrick had turned on the reggae and mixed up some margaritas and we sat and watched the kids play in the pool and sprinkler. He decided if we couldn't go to Jamaica he would bring it here for us. It was so much fun. I was so tired though, and I really couldn't figure out why. I had temporarily forgotten that I had an UTI on Friday that I mistakenly thought had gone away. BUT...Sunday it came back with a vengeance. I went to church and then came home and that was all I could handle. We had to cancel our plans that night and Chris called his mom to come get the kids so I could get a little relief.

Lilly and Emily...silly girls
Jack...what a cutie!


Emily and Addi....another pair of silly girls!

Cathryne and Addi

Emily and I


Kiddos playing in the pool

Ben relaxin...I think we might be in trouble...

No comments: