Monday, March 16, 2009

Sunday's post....a little late

I started working on this post yesterday in church, I just never got around to typing it up yesterday. I am so excited because we finally got a semi-permanent worship leader for Sunday morning, and I just LOVE him. His name is David Quinones (there is a ~ over the second n, but I can't figure out how to do it, I used to be able to do it, but this morning the skill totally eludes me!)

I am so excited that David has decided to lead worship. He is so committed to worship and he does such a nice job. His still is perfect for us, and I love how he prays after every song. It really keeps you in the Spirit of worship. We only have him for six months though right now, so hopefully he will stick around after that. We have been trying out worship leaders for so long now that it will be good to have someone committed to us for awhile!

Okay as for the message yesterday, can I just say, amazing. Our pastor is still working through the book of James and yesterday we were in chapter 4. I cannot do this message justice, go take a listen here. The podcast hasn't been put up yet, but it is worth it to keep checking today. You can also hear all the messages from the book of James there. It is definitely worth your time!

No comments: