Saturday, December 6, 2008

I HATE CHAOS

Okay, so we went to school last night for the kids program. I realized that this is not my favorite night of the year. It really never goes well for our family. Everyone else seems so relaxed and lets their children just run around and have fun. I, however, CANNOT relax at all. I find myself really hating the night and the kids pick up on my feelings and their night is ruined as well. Do people really enjoy participating in these things?

I realized last night that is really the chaos of the whole thing that I hate. Why do I feel I have to control EVERYTHING????? Why can't I just relax and enjoy the whole thing? This is a big problem of mine. Oh well...here are some pictures from the night and a little video if I can figure out how to get it to upload.


Feliz Navidad, Lizzie!
Do we always have to pose????
AHHH...friends!


You will notice that I am the one doing all the singing here...NOT Emily. Ah...good times!


No comments: