Friday, December 12, 2008

Writing

So for those of you who are following me, known and unknown, I have some news. I have started another blog. The purpose of this blog was to see if I could keep up with it, and I feel like I have been pretty successful, so far. :)

Anyhoo, I started a blog specifically for my writing. There will probably not be any pictures there, but I do plan to write installments for short stories, devotionals, and other various writings. If you are interested check it out. Feel free to comment on the writing. I am using this to hold me accountable and get me writing on a regular basis again. But, please remember that I am a writer and that makes me a bit sensitive. If it is craptacular, please find a nice way to say it, but please say it. I need feedback.

www.glimpsesandstories.blogspot.com

No comments: