Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Random Rantings

Okay...so most of you know that I live in Texas. And I assume those of you who don't live here know that the weather here can be extreme in the summer time. We can have 105 degree days with 100% humidity and not a cloud in the sky, or worse a drought. Well...let me tell you that our weather here all year round is just CRAZY.



Yesterday in Dallas it was 68 degrees when I dropped the kids off at school around 8:00am. By lunch time when I went out it had dropped to about 48 degrees. Then by the time I went to play bunco at 7:30 it was snowing. OKAY...if that isn't crazy I don't know what is.



Crazy or not, it was really nice to see the roof tops dusted with snow this morning, but more than likely by tonight it will be 70 degrees again. Welcome to Texas. If you don't like the weather wait about ten minutes and it will probably change.

No comments: